MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
We strongly encourage those who are struggling with thoughts of suicide or other mental health symptoms to obtain assistance.
Below is a list of possible resources that may be helpful, although Cover Me Veterans cannot endorse any specific organizations.
- Give an Hour: www.GiveAnHour.org. A non-profit organization that provides free mental health services to our nation’s military service members, veterans, and their loved ones.
- Operation Home Front: www.OperationHomeFront.org. Financial assistance, repairs, and help to the families of our service members and wounded warriors.
- Vet Center Programs: www.VetCenter.va.gov/Vet_Center_Services.asp
- VA Medical Centers and Clinics: www.va.gov/landing2_locations.htm
- The Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE): dcoe.health.mil
- Your Primary Care Provider may also be able to direct you to resources in your area.